Community Interviews for GrahamHancock.com
Register HERE for a messageboard account if you don't have one, and add your suggestions for whom you would like to see appear as a GHMB community interview.
- August 2012: John Anthony West, Egyptologist, author, lecturer, guide and a pioneer of Sphinx water erosion hypothesis.
- July 2012: Robert Bauval, co-author with Graham Hancock of a number of books, and author of many more, that call into question the true history of humankind.
- June 2012: Tim Freke, co-author with Peter Gandy of the popular and controversial book 'The Jesus Mysteries' which examined and called into question the existence of a historical Jesus.
- May 2012: Erich von Daniken. Author, best known for his monumental book 'Chariots of the Gods?', that theorises on ancient astronauts' influence on ancient cultures.
- April 2012: Rupert Sheldrake. Biologist and author, best known for his theory of morphic fields and morphic resonance, which leads to a vision of a living, developing universe with its own inherent memory.
- April 2012: Nick Pope. Author, journalist and TV personality, Nick Pope, who used to run the British Government's UFO Project and is now recognised as one of the world's leading experts on UFOs, the unexplained and conspiracy theories.
- March 2012: Milford H. Wolpoff paleoanthropologist, and professor of anthropology is the leading proponent of the multiregional evolution hypothesis that challenges the 'Out of Africa' theory, and is author of 'Race and Human Evolution: A Fatal Attraction', which reviews the scientific evidence and conflicting theories about how human evolution has been interpreted, and how its interpretation is related to views about race.
- March 2012: Peter Gandy co-author with Timothy Freke of the popular and controversial book 'The Jesus Mysteries' which examined and called into question the existence of a historical Jesus.
Dedicated Servers and Cloud Servers by Gigenet.
Invert Colour Scheme / Default