To sign up to the Graham Hancock newsletter mailing list, please click here.
Mexican archaeologists from the National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH) recently located and recorded a rock panel covered in petroglyphs that may have been carved between 850 and 1350 CE.
The site named “Cantil de las animas” [Ledge of Souls] is near the town of Jesus Maria Cortes in Tepic, Nayarit, Western Mexico.
The carved symbolic representations, which are attributed to the ancient Aztlan culture, were located in a new archaeological zone within the region’s mountainous zone, and they cover a south facing surface of vertical rock about 4 metres long and 2 metres high.
Back to Previous...
Go to News Desk...
Enjoy the newsdesk? Please tell others about it:Tweet
Dedicated Servers and Cloud Servers by Gigenet. Invert Colour Scheme / Default