Author of the Month
To sign up to the Graham Hancock newsletter mailing list, please click here.
A man has died after winning a live cockroach-eating competition in Florida.
32-year-old Edward Archbold became ill after eating dozens of live cockroaches, worms and other bugs at Ben Siegel Reptile Store, near Miami. The grand prize in the competition was a python.
Mr Archbold won the competition, in which 30 other people took part, but was taken ill within minutes of it ending. He collapsed in front of the shop shortly after, and was rushed to hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Back to Previous...
Go to News Desk...
Enjoy the newsdesk? Please tell others about it:Tweet
Dedicated Servers and Cloud Servers by Gigenet. Invert Colour Scheme / Default